Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lightweight & OEM Replacement Batteries List

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mityaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HispanicPanic View Post
    What do you guys do about the terminals?? I picked up the Shorai and it has a different terminal design. I found some brass posts i can install to use the stock terminals but the way the battery is designed, the posts are sunken and they won't bolt on.
    What did you end up doing for the terminals? Im thinking of getting a Shorai. thanks
    I purchased some brass posts off of ebay. You have to make sure you get the right ones because our battery posts are a smaller diameter than what is common.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/XS-Power-58...-C1A:rk:1:pf:0

I think this is the exact one i used, the ebay listing i purchased from is no longer active, but double check the dimensions of this post on the xs power website. The Shorai battery comes with some offset brackets that offset the post from the battery body like 1/2 inch, you'll need to use these as the terminal clamps will interfere with the battery body.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik@MIL.SPEC View Post
    Technically speaking, modding cars is a "waste of money." But here we all are. On a car forum. Modifying our cars
    Racing cars makes a heroin addiction look like a vague craving for something salty.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is how I have everything mounted

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik@MIL.SPEC View Post
    Technically speaking, modding cars is a "waste of money." But here we all are. On a car forum. Modifying our cars
    Racing cars makes a heroin addiction look like a vague craving for something salty.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man!
    '11 GSR
    current: same exact as last. new block, new head. no kaboom yet.

2.05L/darton,ProH,CP 10:1 w/Ultimate pins. IWG9174 .92. GSC-S2. 4P head +1mm In/Ex. <--KABOOM (blown HG)

Past: 2.4L,Manley94,Pro-H,Wiseco,10:1,Darton,4P head,GSC all,Supertec valves,FR 9174 IWG .92,2x450 Walbro/EP control,ID1700,Flex,OSGiken triple. <--KABOOM (spun rod bearing)