User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *OFFICIAL* Mexican racing league

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think its going to be interesting to see how the aftermarket supports the 2.3 ecoboost.
    Co-Owner Stupid Kid Fun LLC.
    Check Out The Stupid Kid Fun YouTube Channel To See Our Latest Builds and Projects.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo Thr33 View Post
    I think its going to be interesting to see how the aftermarket supports the 2.3 ecoboost.
    psshh.. there will be tons of support for that car.... American, Mustang, and a turbo? oh yeah lol.

still spanked his ass..

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Managed to have some fun last night, no videos sadly. The guy that normally runs my camera was working, like i was supposed to be, but i took the night off. Anyways...

First race was a 1.8t golf that would leave me alone, gave him a 1.5 gear pull (3rd and part of 4th), he wouldn't get next to me again.

Next was a brand new WRX with temp tags, didn't think he was going to try anything until he started messing with me. I dropped from 4th to 3rd at 30 mph and rolled into it. And with wonderful turbo lag let him think he was going to pull me for a moment, then my turbo lit and it was over for him... lol.

Met up with some people shortly after and hung out for a bit. Let's see there was a 1100 hp supra, 660 hp e85 gtr, a low 10 second Nitrous/SBC s10 (video in previous post of this truck), a turbo RSX, Magnuson supercharged Camaro (also in a previous video), newer Challenger, and an extremely fast 632 BBC Monte Carlo (it was actually on Street Outlaws when they raced the guys from Wyoming this last season). Anyways we decide to roll up to our local "race track", there were a couple of bikes up there, then we rolled in. Another group of people with some fox bodies, another SBC s10 (red not lime green like the other) and G body GM cars came in, and Shortly after that a small group of diesel trucks, a C5 vette, a wrx and a B5 S4 rolled in. All in all close to 25 cars and nearly 50 people,a great turnout for our little town on a road 2-3 miles from down town. In fact the little turn out we park on was filled and people were starting to park on the street behind the start line. So the races that happened there.

1100 hp supra and a 900cc Carbed bike from a 30 roll. Supra walked him but sounded like poo doing it. Turns out his boost control doesn't compensate for temperature (it was cooler out last night, like low 50's, upper 40's) so it kept retarding timing anytime he hit 35 psi, the the timing would jump up, then retard, advance, retard... so on so forth... sounded like poo for a 2jz.

Next was the Green s10 vs a fox body. Took a few tries to get a race other cars kept coming down the road so they would pull back into the turnout. Finally get lined up, flash light goes bright... and the fox stalls. They get lined back up, flash light on and the S10 is gone, the fox never stood a chance.

A couple of black Cummins line up next, lots of smoke, lots of spool. They were pretty quick, some of the quicker regularly street driven diesels in my town. The black on won, but it was a pretty close race.

Next a race was arranged between the red SBC s10 and myself from a dig. My car is doggy out of the hole, but whatever, I just want to race. S10 gets out on me at the launch, which i expected, but i managed to run him down which I was not expecting. At the quarter it was anyones race, but with no one at the finish line, neither of us wanted to say for sure who one. Good race though, and I got some compliments from the muscle car guys about how much top end my car has.

Next was the B5 S4 against the C5 vette. The vette supposedly dyno'd at 427 to the wheels, and the S4 was having low boost issues. They did a 20 roll and the vette put quite a few lengths on the S4

After that the vette lined up against the WRX. Another 20 roll, and the vette won but not by near as many lengths as the race against the S4.

Final race fo the night was the best one yet... (sarcasm)... Exhaust and tune Nissan titan vs some Kia thing with a v6. And the half ton won hands down.

After that the Green s10 driver got to do a ghost run in the 632 Monte. Hes a short guy, the owner of the Monte is tall and has a fixed seat. When he smashed the throttle it pushed him back into the seat and his foot came off the throttle. It was pretty funny. He got back into it and when he came back said "Holy shit, that thing is way faster off nitrous then my truck on nitrous, and hes got two kits on the monte that I didnt even touch"

All in all a good night with some friends and others I don't know. No crashes, no cops, just fun.
    Check Out The Stupid Kid Fun YouTube Channel To See Our Latest Builds and Projects.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A modified 2004 WRX was pissing with me this morning; tailing me and the likes. So I put him in his place twice; he was in my rearview and couldn't hang even though he tried.
    2010 GG Evo X

Power:
    AMS Down-pipe, MAP Resonated TP, UR Dual Exhaust, ETS Intake, Grimspeed 3 Port, Synapse DV, AMS Inter-cooler, MAP UICP and
    Tuned by Chet using EcuFlash
    Interior:
    AEM Boost and Wideband Gauges
    Suspension & Handling:
    Ohlin R&T Coilovers w/ 10k/10k springs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was heading home from work first thing in the morning and pulled up next to a brand new M3 at a stop light. I didn't think much of it as an older guy was driving it. The opposite light turned green and he attempted to jump the light but couldn't because our side was still red. At that point I figured what the hell, lets see what he's got, I could use the excitement before going home to bed. Light turns and we both take off. He pulls a half car on me out of the hole due to my shitty sleep deprived launch. I hit full boost and shift to second, putting a half car on him. I ended up letting off at the top of third due to having 3-4 lengths on him at that point. He ends up next to me at the following stop light. He rolls down his window to tell me his car wasn't fully warmed up, so he couldn't take it to the full red line. He then asks whats done to my car and tells me that he was going to buy an Evo but saved up for the M3 instead. I'm sure he spent the rest of the day wondering if he made the right decision.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weather was nice enough to get some cruising and hunting in around Wyoming 2-3 weeks ago. Tried hard to find some stuff to have some fun with, called out a group of Subarus on a local car FB page, couldn't ever get them off of the main crusing road where the slow cars do stop light stuff. But did manage to get a race in my Miata... haha. No video but it was against a friends Corolla he just got, its basically a racecar, crank windows, no power steering, manual, no A/C... its a factory stripper. (thats a joke guys). Anyways, Miata got the holeshot and stayed out front.

The following weekend tried finding some races again. No luck friday night, but did have a newer black Camaro, dark tint, loud exhaust, temp tags keep reving on the ricebox. Finally got annoyed enough to drop a couple gears and give him a short 2-3 pull, was enough he got embarrassed enough to flip a bitch in the middle of the road. Saturday night out cruising around again, notice a set of headlights flying up on me, slows down and stays behind me for 3/4s of a mile before I pull into a local carwash/hangout spot. Start chatting with the kids bombing it around (clearly high school kids in daddys truck, whatever, kids were respectable not shit talking or anything). Its a 6.4 F-250, intake exhaust tune truck, which run pretty good for an 8,000 lb truck. We decide to go from a roll, get out on an empty stretch of road and give them the hit... no contest as expected. Get to a stop light and they compliment my evo and say they love the way it sounds, like I said respectable kids. They take off from the light which I wasnt expecting, so I played catch up and passed them again. Fun times even though I never got a good race.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not really street racing.. well kinda is. lol.

following my late night trip to whataburger, i headed home for the night..

headed down 59 south, and i see a cop in the north bound lane, nice concrete barrier between us. so i decide to be an ass.. peg it down from 6th to 3rd and let her rip hahahaha......

so about 10 miles down the road i see another cop, in the southbound lane.. i stay behind him, but he just keeps going slower, and slower.

so i just keep it at 65, and as soon as i get along side him he lights me up... FML..

pulls me over, takes my license, and says.

"we're just gonna wait for the state trooper, he said he saw you fly by him and his radar just blanked out... which usually means you were well over the century mark" (100mph).

shit, shit, shit, fuck, fuck, fuck!!!

so, trooper finally gets there and instantly calls me out for running from him. i obviously play stupid.

"no Sir officer, my master. i didnt even see you. there was a car drifting into my lane so i decided to open it up to let them know i was there, which is obviously a stupid idea." (and a lie).

so the cop gave me the usual spiel on how he doesnt want to have to contact my mom & wife and tell them hes scraping me up off the road.. blah, blah, blah.

he keeps pushing on me for the whole "running from the police" thing. but i deny it. i tell him:

"look officer, i know how difficult your job can be. i know the types of people you have to deal with on a daily basis. and im not trying to make your night more difficult than it has to be. i apologize for speeding, but i wasnt running from you. Because you can never outrun the police radio!"

trooper chuckles at that one and tells me to get home.. SAFELY. and give my wife a kiss, because i couldve gone to jail for this.

ahhh how i love my nights when the wife is working!! hahahahaha. i always seem to get myself into trouble somehow.

TLDR.... Fuck u, read it. I took the time to type this on my cell phone. Tried to use proper grammer. Take the time to read it! ROFL

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smoked a Gallant in Mexico today, lol. Actually the 20yo kid asked me to giver her some juice so I did, at least I made someone smile today opposed to making them cry because of accounting errors and impairment issues.
    2010 GG Evo X

Power:
    AMS Down-pipe, MAP Resonated TP, UR Dual Exhaust, ETS Intake, Grimspeed 3 Port, Synapse DV, AMS Inter-cooler, MAP UICP and
    Interior:
    Suspension & Handling:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said hi to a new M5 while only on pump gas. I guess he didn't like me enough to keep up on the on ramp though.
    2.0L WTF-Built GSR - 600whp EFR8374

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alterEvo View Post
    I said hi to a new M5 while only on pump gas. I guess he didn't like me enough to keep up on the on ramp though.
    I am sure he was crying after a fast economy sedan smoked his $141k car. I wonder what was going on inside his head; who knows perhaps he will crap into a tub full of money and feel better. HAHAHAHAHA
    2010 GG Evo X

Power:
    Interior:
    Suspension & Handling:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    I am sure he was crying after a fast economy sedan smoked his $141k car. I wonder what was going on inside his head; who knows perhaps he will crap into a tub full of money and feel better. HAHAHAHAHA
    Lol, yeah, I tried to look in and see how he was feeling a few miles later, but his windows were too dark.
    2.0L WTF-Built GSR - 600whp EFR8374

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What does your wife and her work have to do with the cop story?

2012 EvoX MR - 11.289 @ 123.24mph
    2015 Scion FR-S - D-Street in SCCA Solo II
    Info/Pics: Instagram / Build Thread
    Sponsors: DSGPerformance
    Founder: Evil Apex Racing

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ tight leash........... lol

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LeesEvoX View Post

Oh I thought maybe she like worked dispatch or something and told them to mess with you.

2012 EvoX MR - 11.289 @ 123.24mph
    2015 Scion FR-S - D-Street in SCCA Solo II
    Info/Pics: Instagram / Build Thread
    Sponsors: DSGPerformance
    Founder: Evil Apex Racing

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Locust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LeesEvoX View Post

Oh I thought maybe she like worked dispatch or something and told them to mess with you.
    no.. she hates the fact that my hobby is making things go faster.. she thinks I'm gonna kill myself lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kozmic built and tuned X MR. 600 WHP on high boost. First video has a typo, its a 6266, not a 6466.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suppose this one could go here too. Before it made 600 WHP. The racing happens later in the video