User Tag List

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697
Results 2,401 to 2,411 of 2411

Thread: What Did You Do To Your Evo Today

  1. #2401
    Senior Member razorlab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    2,174
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EVOL ME View Post
    I believe first page lists them for you.

    https://boostedforums.net/showthread...-Final-Edition

    Oh look at that, I even posted it. lolz

  2. #2402
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    754
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pics in my build thread aren't live anymore so I'll post here.

    Made the last payment. Ignore that interest rate, I was young and had to have it lol.



    My replacement Varis v2 CF lip also arrived. Lucked up and someone had ordered it as a replacement but decided to keep his FRP v2 version, and ordered the super taikyu. It was sitting at BulletProof just waiting. Didn't expect to have it this soon so, now I'm not in a rush to put it on.

  3. #2403
    Senior Member Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    2,448
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Drove it, really drove it for the firt time in a year or so. The suspension feels awesome with the new tires, alignment, bushings, and sway.

    Hope the Ohlin up front stops making oil, so I don't have to pull send it in for a warranty fix.

    Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
    2010 GG Evo X

    Power:
    AMS Down-pipe, MAP Resonated TP, UR Dual Exhaust, ETS Intake, Grimspeed 3 Port, Synapse DV, AMS Inter-cooler, MAP UICP and
    Tuned by Chet using EcuFlash
    Interior:
    AEM Boost and Wideband Gauges
    Suspension & Handling:
    Ohlin R&T Coilovers w/ 10k/10k springs

  4. #2404
    Senior Member LeesEvoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,423
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG I GOT TO DRIVE IT!!
    https://youtu.be/ErtNcgL4p88
    I cant believe it.. im seriously in shock. I don't know what to do with myself.

    I think I'm gonna cry. Or go jerk off, wait. I dunno. I need therapy....

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  5. #2405
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    935
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LeesEvoX View Post
    OMG I GOT TO DRIVE IT!!
    https://youtu.be/ErtNcgL4p88
    I cant believe it.. im seriously in shock. I don't know what to do with myself.

    I think I'm gonna cry. Or go jerk off, wait. I dunno. I need therapy....

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Pumped for you man, you deserve your beast back after this long of a wait! Video was awesome!!

  6. #2406
    Senior Member LeesEvoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,423
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NapalmEnema View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LeesEvoX View Post
    OMG I GOT TO DRIVE IT!!
    https://youtu.be/ErtNcgL4p88
    I cant believe it.. im seriously in shock. I don't know what to do with myself.

    I think I'm gonna cry. Or go jerk off, wait. I dunno. I need therapy....

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Pumped for you man, you deserve your beast back after this long of a wait! Video was awesome!!
    Thanks brotha! 🤪🤪🤯

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  7. #2407
    Senior Member Mnemuth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,147
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got the car back from the alignment shop yesterday. I took it for a nice drive. I was surprised by how quiet it is. I expected a pile of road noise with all the suspension linked with heim joints.

    It drives like a go kart. Ridiculous, really, and the custom valving on the Ohlins is nice and stiff.
    The finger cannot point at itself.

  8. #2408
    Senior Member Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    2,448
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnemuth View Post
    I got the car back from the alignment shop yesterday. I took it for a nice drive. I was surprised by how quiet it is. I expected a pile of road noise with all the suspension linked with heim joints.

    It drives like a go kart. Ridiculous, really, and the custom valving on the Ohlins is nice and stiff.
    Nice brotha, I hope u have better luck with the Ohlins.

    Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
    2010 GG Evo X

    Power:
    AMS Down-pipe, MAP Resonated TP, UR Dual Exhaust, ETS Intake, Grimspeed 3 Port, Synapse DV, AMS Inter-cooler, MAP UICP and
    Tuned by Chet using EcuFlash
    Interior:
    AEM Boost and Wideband Gauges
    Suspension & Handling:
    Ohlin R&T Coilovers w/ 10k/10k springs

  9. #2409
    Senior Member doom26464's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,277
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BulliesAndBoost View Post
    Pics in my build thread aren't live anymore so I'll post here.

    Made the last payment. Ignore that interest rate, I was young and had to have it lol.



    My replacement Varis v2 CF lip also arrived. Lucked up and someone had ordered it as a replacement but decided to keep his FRP v2 version, and ordered the super taikyu. It was sitting at BulletProof just waiting. Didn't expect to have it this soon so, now I'm not in a rush to put it on.
    I also finnally paid mine off. Took my tax return into the bank and finished it off.

    Between evo payment and a mortage was getting to be alot to juggle. Now I can maybe get back to doing more fun stuff with the evo with the extra funds
    12 GSR-GTX3576R
    Chet Rickerman tuned
    490whp 405wtq

    05 SRT-4- Project "turbo skittle"
    Needless torque tuned

  10. #2410
    Senior Member LeesEvoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,423
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got word that the car made a decent 500whp on kozmics' mustang dyno.

    Just gonna have them change the catch can set up to a sealed one, put a few more miles, get it inspected/registered, and she should be ready to come home!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  11. #2411
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    935
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LeesEvoX View Post
    Got word that the car made a decent 500whp on kozmics' mustang dyno.

    Just gonna have them change the catch can set up to a sealed one, put a few more miles, get it inspected/registered, and she should be ready to come home!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Fuck

    Y
    E
    S

    Soon my friend soon!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •