User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Zabes TT2 Evo Build

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, still working out scheduling with the composite shop so should be beginning fabrication shortly once that's all taken care of.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Picked up a racecapture pro mk3 and a shift/warning light with autosports black friday deal. Once I get it, will work on swapping all my current sensors over to it. Also plan on getting an IZZE Racing tire temp/pressure sensor kit
    Last edited by zabes; 11-26-2018 at 06:50 AM.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im excited to see the development of this withe the tire temps. Please let us know once you figure out how to read the CAN protocol (im sure psfp can help with this).
    '11 GSR
    current: same exact as last. new block, new head. no kaboom yet.

2.05L/darton,ProH,CP 10:1 w/Ultimate pins. IWG9174 .92. GSC-S2. 4P head +1mm In/Ex. <--KABOOM (blown HG)

Past: 2.4L,Manley94,Pro-H,Wiseco,10:1,Darton,4P head,GSC all,Supertec valves,FR 9174 IWG .92,2x450 Walbro/EP control,ID1700,Flex,OSGiken triple. <--KABOOM (spun rod bearing)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mityaz View Post
    Im excited to see the development of this withe the tire temps. Please let us know once you figure out how to read the CAN protocol (im sure psfp can help with this).
    This is the system I'm looking at. Will help a lot with getting suspension setup dialed in.
    http://www.izzeracing.com/products/t...ng-system.html