User Tag List

Thread: Driven Fab Phone number?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Driven Fab Phone number?

Hello,

Does anyone have an actual phone number for Driven Fab? It seems they have removed it form their website. I am waiting on an EFR kit since February and my patience is pretty much running out.

Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck, they have one of the worst customer service. Probably won't even start on your EFR kit unless you bug them. Try to message them on FB if you haven't already.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Facebook message has worked so far. Thank you for the reply.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Feb...did pay them already?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    They wont build a kit with out payment. I would tag them on facebook or email them.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best of luck you'll need it
    12 GSR-GTX3576R
    Chet Rickerman tuned
    490whp 405wtq

05 SRT-4- Project "turbo skittle"
    Needless torque tuned

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered an Evo 8 efr kit in March. Getting the same run around. Was going to go CBRD originally but that's not happening. Full race is nearly 1k more.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmac View Post
    I ordered an Evo 8 efr kit in March. Getting the same run around. Was going to go CBRD originally but that's not happening. Full race is nearly 1k more.
    i have interacted with 2 of the 3 companies listed. 1 delivered but slow and stress as a consumer, 1 cost me an extra 3k and one i wished i would have utilized. I listed them in the same ordered you listed yours

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yeayeaatou View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    They wont build a kit with out payment. I would tag them on facebook or email them.
    Yes, full payment was made in February.

I am told it will be shipped by Tuesday. Contacted them via facebook. I hope that deadline is true as by the time I get the kit delivered, installed and tuned we will be into July.

I will keep you posted.

I went with Driven Fab over Full Race as I wanted the internally gated 8374 as it will be mostly street driven and external dump is way too loud (I had one with my old Talon years back). Driven Fab is the only shop I could find that would make the internal gate with 3.5" V band downpipe. Everyone else either makes external waste gate or only 3" downpipe.

Full Race was less expensive but only offered the 3" downpipe. Moore automotive was roughly the same price as everyone else but only offers external gate and larger A/R. CBRD had 0 communication when I was looking so I didn't go with them (good thing).
    Last edited by DjEclipse; 06-14-2019 at 09:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do AMS and ETS do the same slow like this. It is irritating to wait.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got my 8474 efr kit from Full race in about a month.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slythy View Post
    I got my 8474 efr kit from Full race in about a month.
    When did you order yours, and when did you receive it?

I finally got my kit, 2 weeks ago. It looks good, in the process of installing it as well as changing the clutch etc. This was supposed to be an end of winter/ early spring project. Not a mid summer when I should be driving the car project.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My EFR kit finally shipped this week after threatening to do a chargeback.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I'll never do business with Driven Fab again, their customer service and communication is very subpar. It took almost a year to get my car back on the road because of waiting on the top mount 8374 kit. I trusted their timeline and started taking the car apart in anticipation on parts arrival and only got some of the parts the first time. I had to wait almost 2 months just for the turbo after receiving just the manifold and wastegates. Worst of all they sent me the wrong oil drain tube, they sent me the one for the bottom mount kit which was too short, and had to wait so long for that one that I just ended up making my own from the one I already had.

So far I've been burned from Driven Fab with super late parts and poor communication, Evolution Dynamics for multiple missed deadlines and now a blown motor, but MAPerformance has been the only place that has treated me right thus far, except Aaron is getting kind of lackadaisical with his communicating though.
    Last edited by midnightmirror; 07-24-2019 at 04:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmirror View Post
    Yeah I'll never do business with Driven Fab again, their customer service and communication is very subpar. It took almost a year to get my car back on the road because of waiting on the top mount 8374 kit. I trusted their timeline and started taking the car apart in anticipation on parts arrival and only got some of the parts the first time. I had to wait almost 2 months just for the turbo after receiving just the manifold and wastegates. Worst of all they sent me the wrong oil drain tube, they sent me the one for the bottom mount kit which was too short, and had to wait so long for that one that I just ended up making my own from the one I already had.

So far I've been burned from Driven Fab with super late parts and poor communication, Evolution Dynamics for multiple missed deadlines and now a blown motor, but MAPerformance has been the only place that has treated me right thus far, except Aaron is getting kind of lackadaisical with his communicating though.
    I had the same issue with the EFR being shipped after the rest of the parts were shipped. Even worse is I live in Canada, near the boarder so I had to go over the boarder pick up the kit only to find out the turbo wasn't shipped at all. So I ended up wasting 2 days making 2 trips to go get the pieces for the kit.

I don't know why they didn't just tell me "we have shipped the manifold etc. and we will be shipping the turbo at a later date".

I hope the oil drain is the right one.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blows my mind after so many years people keep going back to em. Especially when a simple bit of digging will find enough dirt. At this point im not sure if a fool and his money soon are departed or you can really have a business with less then stellar customer service and make it through this economy.
    12 GSR-GTX3576R
    Chet Rickerman tuned
    490whp 405wtq

05 SRT-4- Project "turbo skittle"
    Needless torque tuned

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally, Ryan is a great guy, and DF makes a quality product that they stand behind. Delivery and communication are seriously lacking a majority of the time.
    08 Evo X GSR

Chet Rickerman Tuned

EFR 8374 IWG, AMS TMP, Stock Block, FBO, Pump 93
    ??? Whp | ??? Wtq

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    Personally, Ryan is a great guy, and DF makes a quality product that they stand behind. Delivery and communication are seriously lacking a majority of the time.
    My problem with the whole ordeal was I told them multiple times that my car was going to be down for a while regardless so I wasn't in a rush. I just wanted an honest estimate of delivery. If its 6 months just tell me up front.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My problem with the whole ordeal was I told them multiple times that my car was going to be down for a while regardless so I wasn't in a rush. I just wanted an honest estimate of delivery. If its 6 months just tell me up front.
    Dude they had my car for a while. I have an eight month email chain of "it will be ready next week" every week.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalAF View Post
    Dude they had my car for a while. I have an eight month email chain of "it will be ready next week" every week.
    I have been in the same boat with them and CBRD.