User Tag List

Thread: SP Performance Rotors & Pads

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SP Performance Rotors & Pads

Hey guys/girls. Thanks for the add to the forum. This will serve as my first post AND an opinion post. Im from CT and I have been seeing a local brake company pop up everywhere on social media SP Performance Rotors.

​​​​​​​Has anyone installed these rotors? Price and options look awesome and I am starting to see them all over social media. I think I want to try their peak series.

What do you guys think? Here is a link to what I am looking at.
    https://www.sp-performance.com/product-p/t47-203-bp.htm

Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your first post is to promote cheap ass brake rotors with the exact same post you made on evoxforums. lmao. so transparent.

Ban this dumbass
    Last edited by razorlab; 07-02-2019 at 06:22 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I enjoy how the one and only picture of "Front Rotors" is clearly of a rear pair of rotors. Shows excellent attention to detail. Would buy.
    Mayhem is everywhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh look I'm still here, still posting about the brakes that are still on my car and still posting across Evo forums...guess there's some validity in my account.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade View Post
    Oh look I'm still here, still posting about the brakes that are still on my car and still posting across Evo forums...guess there's some validity in my account.
    Not really man. You are bumping your only post with no discussion value. If you really are not working a promo angle here, you are not doing a great job of proving anything. Ok - so you went with those brakes because you "saw them on social media"? That's kind of dumb. If you wanted to promote something on here, there are better ways of going about it.
    If you really want to talk about these brakes, then tell us what you like about them? Why go with these brakes over other brands? How have they held up?

Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dumbasses are so transparent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalAF View Post
    Not really man. You are bumping your only post with no discussion value. If you really are not working a promo angle here, you are not doing a great job of proving anything. Ok - so you went with those brakes because you "saw them on social media"? That's kind of dumb. If you wanted to promote something on here, there are better ways of going about it.
    If you really want to talk about these brakes, then tell us what you like about them? Why go with these brakes over other brands? How have they held up?

- Yes I saw these on social media. Then like any normal human I did some research. What drew me in was the following
    1. They are machined and coated in the US and have been for 25 years
    2. They are built to order so quality control is a lot better than the mass produced brands: Stoptech, Powerstop; R1 etc
    3. They use rust preventative coatings other than "E coat" which is used by most brands and is not known for any type of long term rust prevention
    4. They have living staff that pick up the phones without having to jump through hoops or leave 1000's of messages

Now after having these on my car for some time...the coating has in fact held up through New England's rather moist weather recently and they feel a lot better than most aftermarket brakes than I've had.

Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "built to order"

lmao

Every post makes it more and more apparent you are did not join here as an enthusiast, but only to promote your rotors. We all see right through you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by razorlab View Post
    "built to order"

lmao

Every post makes it more and more apparent you are did not join here as an enthusiast, but only to promote your rotors. We all see right through you.

I believe you are truly struggling with the ability to follow a thread. My previous response was quite literally exactly what MetalAF asked. Don't ask for answers to questions you don't want answers to.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You also become more transparent when your posts don't share the same story. I'm glad you like your rotors but please don't try to pull the shades over our eyes and act like you don't have an agenda. Act like a vendor and promote your products. If they're a good product, they'll sell themselves.

"I recently picked up a 05 and the previous owner threw in a complete set (4) slotted rotors from a company called SP Performance. My first reaction was "Oh look...EBAY'" but with a little googling when I got home I saw that they've been a US company that actually does all machining and plating in house so I decided to give them a shot.
    I am very impressed. I've had DBA and Stoptech in the past and these perform just as well, but the coating they provide actually holds up to the New England weather unlike many Stoptech sets I have had in the past.
    Take a look if you are in the market for rotors and pads. You definitely won't regret it."

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ve...l#post11876966
    MAP Darton Sleeved 2.2l
    Buschur Stage 3 Head
    Tomei 270 Cams
    E85 Stock Turbo

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL - he's just REALLY into these brakes:
    brakes.jpg

I swear we will forgive and forget if you just admit you are working an angle here.

Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by razorlab View Post
    "built to order"

lmao

I believe you are truly struggling with the ability to follow a thread. My previous response was quite literally exactly what MetalAF asked. Don't ask for answers to questions you don't want answers to.
    Get fucked and take your shit rotors with you. I literally asked no questions because we all see right through you. No matter how many bullet points you put in your post, we all know the rotors are total crap. Built to order my ass. Do some research before you try and challenge people here.
    Last edited by razorlab; 07-02-2019 at 06:22 PM.