User Tag List

Thread: id1300x2 advice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

id1300x2 advice

Does anyone have advice when it comes to scaling and latency for these injectors? I've spent over a week trying to get these dialed in and can't make any sense of it. All the data I find is for the old id1300 injectors and those are different. Even the latency from ID's web site seems to be totally incorrect.

Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven’t used them and it doesn’t seem that a whole lot of people have either.
    I’d you use the old 1300’s data, how far of are you? And are you sure your MAF scaling is correct?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MAF is 100%, I actually went back to stock injectors for several days to be sure. So I'm now using the 1300x latency posted by ID and it seems to be much closer, I think my scale is set at 1220 (would have to double check exact figure). The sticker in the box says that "these are the new id1300x2 and differ from the 1300x" but the 1300x2 data seemed way off.

Not sure if maybe I do have the 1300x injectors and that sticker ended up in the box on accident. I'll get some more driving in and know how close I am for sure. Right now the IPW adder table is zeroed out, my idle trim is -6% and cruise trim is 1-2%. My actual AFR is about spot on to my target in WOT with my current injector scale.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So for anyone wondering. I did not have the ID1300x2 injectors, although the Injector Dynamics box had a label stating "these are the new ID1300x2 injectors".

Using the ID1300x data on the ID website, everything is much better!