User Tag List

Thread: EFR 8374 vband turbine housing

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EFR 8374 vband turbine housing

So I've been getting more into HPDE ( I LOVE IT ) and before I put on my DrivenFab 8374 turbo kit I started wondering about the complexities of track life with the twin scroll turbine housing. While doing some random searching I ran across a vband turbine housing from treadstone for the 8374. I'm not looking to break any records with my car or anything, but I do want something that will be reliable on both the road and the track (not looking to make more than 525ish hp ).

http://www.treadstoneperformance.com...sing+TRE8374VB

Anyone have any thoughts on converting a twin scroll EFR over to a vband? Would I be better off just swtiching to something like the AMS kit since I'm wondering about gaskets and such or am I overthinking it? Let me know your thoughts

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That housing is no longer available. I went through the same process when putting together the parts for my current build

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black E View Post
    That housing is no longer available. I went through the same process when putting together the parts for my current build
    What turbo setup did you settle on?

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 7670 T4 twin. Still considering going with a different setup and Vband for track duty but also thinking of selling the car so...