Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EFR 8374 Full Race or CBRD

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ddlopresti View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Black E View Post
    I seen one at a local shop, the main thing that stuck out to me was that the WG dumps dummped ontop of the Tcase/driveshaft area.
    Not sure if that’s how they all are but i thought that was pretty shitty.
    I have an efr 7670 kit from Moore on my evo x with the EWG and the dump tubes come out next to the tcase/driveshaft area, they are low enough that i don't think it presents a problem with all of the airflow that area gets at WOT speeds. I'm a fan of Moore and their kit. I'm making 460 wtq and 610 whp on their kit at 33psi tapering to 28psi on e85 on a built 2.0.
    Daaamn! Sounds like a very fun car.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ddlopresti View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Black E View Post
    I seen one at a local shop, the main thing that stuck out to me was that the WG dumps dummped ontop of the Tcase/driveshaft area.
    Not sure if thatís how they all are but i thought that was pretty shitty.
    I have an efr 7670 kit from Moore on my evo x with the EWG and the dump tubes come out next to the tcase/driveshaft area, they are low enough that i don't think it presents a problem with all of the airflow that area gets at WOT speeds. I'm a fan of Moore and their kit. I'm making 460 wtq and 610 whp on their kit at 33psi tapering to 28psi on e85 on a built 2.0.
    Daaamn! Sounds like a very fun car.
    I'm definitely a fan haha, when its time for a refresh I'll probably switch to a 2.2 or 2.3 stroker to add a little more tq on pump gas and help with spool.