mahle pistons
    stock head with gsc s2 274/274 cams
    Id1000's
    walbro 255lph pump
    stock intake manifold and trhottle body
    custom exhaust manifold
    Maperfomance downpipe
    3" titanium exhaust
    93 octane+water/meth injection ( aem v.2)
    image.jpg
    660nM Trq and 496hp
    And accel by racelogic:
    image.jpg
    Full weight car...
    Last edited by 0uch.!; 12-05-2017 at 07:10 PM.

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    496hp stock turbo?

uhhh... that's literally not even possible. Like math and physics and thangs.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by razorlab View Post
    496hp stock turbo?

uhhh... that's literally not even possible. Like math and physics and thangs.
    Yeah , its 100% stock turbo.
    Another graph with boost:
    image.jpg

Car is very hard for tune , many many phantom knocks . You can do that only with listening device...

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't believe it. I've done a bunch of max effort stock turbo CT9A's over the last ten years on a proper reading mustang dyno and they all max about 390-410whp. That is max effort on E85, MBT, all the flow they have. You can only do so much flow out of the stock turbo.

I don't believe you are doing 100 more, sorry.
    Last edited by razorlab; 12-05-2017 at 09:36 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't believe it. I've done a bunch of max effort stock turbo CT9A's over the last ten years on a proper reading mustang dyno and they all max about 390-410whp. That is max effort on E85, MBT, all the flow they have. You can only do so much flow out of the stock turbo.

This car have 442whp ( 496hp on crank) . I am not that guy who will lieing about config and numbers, and if I say "its stock turbo" - that is true !! Look at the power graph and peak of the boost on the 4th gear

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    496?! Kinda high no?

I made 379 WHP & 375 WTQ on Baka's mustang dyno -STOCK TURBO, FBO (except intercooler) GSC s2 cams and E85

dyno.jpg
    2006 Evo IX GSR
    2013 Evo X GSR E85 387WHP/409WTQ (RIP)

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 0uch.! View Post

This car have 442whp ( 496hp on crank) . I am not that guy who will lieing about config and numbers, and if I say "its stock turbo" - that is true !! Look at the power graph and peak of the boost on the 4th gear
    I'm not saying you are lying. What I am saying is that dyno is uhm... very proud.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by evostanman View Post
    496?! Kinda high no?
    Results is very high for stock turbo, but we built that car for very high results. Not every car will make this power.
    We can say "dyno results is not true", but we test accel by racelogic and the result I was showed .

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not saying you are lying. What I am saying is that dyno is uhm... very proud.
    We always going to that dyno for tune our cars . I showed SST car that showed 800hp(710whp) on that dyno and have accel from 100 to 200 kmh at 4.5sec. 60-130mph time will be around 5.3-5.5 sec .

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We always going to that dyno for tune our cars . I showed SST car that showed 800hp(710whp) on that dyno and have accel from 100 to 200 kmh at 4.5sec. 60-130mph time will be around 5.3-5.5 sec .
    The stats seem like normal 400whp stock turbo stats. The turbo can only flow so much, unless you are bending the laws of physics.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The stats seem like normal 400whp stock turbo stats. The turbo can only flow so much, unless you are bending the laws of physics.
    You mean racelogic result is normal for 400whp car ? If yes, I ask you a question - you test your car accel on racelogic sometime? And you know, engine make power not only by airflow.

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You mean racelogic result is normal for 400whp car ? If yes, I ask you a question - you test your car accel on racelogic sometime?
    No, but most of those cars I tuned that I referenced have run low 11's @ 120mph+ at full weight

And you know, engine make power not only by airflow.
    Lol, alright.

The CT9A 10.5 OEM turbo has been out for well over a decade. You haven't magically found a way all of a sudden to bend physics to make 500hp out of a stock 10.5 mitsubishi OEM turbo
    Last edited by razorlab; 12-08-2017 at 01:57 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, but most of those cars I tuned that I referenced have run low 11's @ 120mph+ at full weight

Lol, alright.

The CT9A 10.5 OEM turbo has been out for well over a decade. You haven't magically found a way all of a sudden to bend physics to make 500hp out of a stock 10.5 mitsubishi OEM turbo
    When I say "not only by airflow" I mean ignition advance, c/r , kind of fuel , afr and engine geometry.. You may have good flow , but you have "bad" ignition advance ( and what about knock's, how you understand when engine is realy knocking , by log in evoscan ? ) low c/r and high octane fuel , or fuel that have most octane then you need for that c/r. If your cars get low 11s on 1/4mile - it's realy very good result , it's on the track with glue surface right ? Try to get this on the road ))))

Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, alright.

When I say "not only by airflow" I mean ignition advance, c/r , kind of fuel , afr and engine geometry.. You may have good flow , but you have "bad" ignition advance ( and what about knock's, how you understand when engine is realy knocking , by log in evoscan ? ) low c/r and high octane fuel , or fuel that have most octane then you need for that c/r. If your cars get low 11s on 1/4mile - it's realy very good result , it's on the track with glue surface right ? Try to get this on the road ))))
    Iím not even sure what you are arguing about at this point. Cheers!