User Tag List

Thread: Ayc pump and t-case questions

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ayc pump and t-case questions

I'm doing an Evo 8 diff swap on my X and looking at options for the pump.

Has anyone switched to a ralliart pump with success? Also does anyone know of an adapter fitting to switch the lines to braided hose. Regardless of which pump I use it will not be in the stock location and I don't want to buy a relocation kit as I can't mount it where those kits do.

Lastly is there anyone who knows how to get a hold of a Evo x rs transfer case? That would solve the above issues.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danfoley133 View Post
    I'm doing an Evo 8 diff swap on my X and looking at options for the pump.

Has anyone switched to a ralliart pump with success? Also does anyone know of an adapter fitting to switch the lines to braided hose. Regardless of which pump I use it will not be in the stock location and I don't want to buy a relocation kit as I can't mount it where those kits do.

Lastly is there anyone who knows how to get a hold of a Evo x rs transfer case? That would solve the above issues.
    Did you do the conversion? If yes, how it did work for you? I'm thinking of swapping my rear diff with the one from EVO X RS and I wonder, if just plugging or looping the AYC lines in the ACD pump will work and I won't get any errors, etc.

Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur-A View Post
    I'm thinking of swapping my rear diff with the one from EVO X RS and I wonder, if just plugging or looping the AYC lines in the ACD pump will work and I won't get any errors, etc.
    Yes. Loop the lines. Been covered over twice a dozen times at this point.

You will also need the Evo X RS bracket #3517A020, Rallart axles and CT9A rear diff cover (if your diff didn't come with it) #MR176887

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by razorlab View Post
    I'm thinking of swapping my rear diff with the one from EVO X RS and I wonder, if just plugging or looping the AYC lines in the ACD pump will work and I won't get any errors, etc.

You will also need the Evo X RS bracket #3517A020, Rallart axles and CT9A rear diff cover (if your diff didn't come with it) #MR176887
    Add the evo 8 rear diff to driveshaft bolts.
    ATP GTX3576R GEN 1
    BEST ET 10.9@132

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alejo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by razorlab View Post

Add the evo 8 rear diff to driveshaft bolts.
    Only if you use an evo 8/9 diff. If you use a ralliart diff it bolts right up.

Using Evo 8/9 diff> Ralliart axles, evo 8/9 driveshaft bolts, Evo X RS adapter bracket, loop the lines

Using Ralliart Diff> Ralliart axles, evo 8/9 rear diff cover, Evo X RS adapter bracket, loop the lines
    MAP Darton Sleeved 2.2l
    Buschur Stage 3 Head
    Tomei 270 Cams
    E85 Stock Turbo