User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 41 of 41

Thread: Evo X 1/4 miles Leaderboard

  1. #26
    Global Mod of Stuffs Locust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,131
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UT_EvoX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Locust View Post
    Hopefully this works. Stretched the legs on the Evo with the flex-fuel tune today and ran this:


    I think there's a 10.9XX in the car or maybe even lower because I was only at 71% ethanol, had 3/4 a tank of fuel, and didn't take out any of the easy weight savings like passenger seat, back seat, and heavy battery. Probably could knock 110lbs off the weight and add another 9-10whp/tq in full prep. Also there was a 10mph or so headwind. Promising numbers!
    That's VERY fast for that turbo. Atmospheric conditions must have been on your side!

    Make sure to be careful with it though, you might be close to over-spinning it. How much peak boost are you running?
    I believe Jon said it's at 26 and tapers off to 24. It was about 68 degrees with 50% humidity at the time. There was a head wind of about 10mph and elevation was between 0 and 100ft.

    2012 EvoX MR - 11.289 @ 123.24mph
    2015 Scion FR-S - D-Street in SCCA Solo II
    Info/Pics: Instagram / Build Thread
    Sponsors: DSGPerformance
    Founder: Evil Apex Racing

  2. #27
    Global Mod of Stuffs Locust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,131
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Locust View Post
    I believe Jon said it's at 26 and tapers off to 24. It was about 68 degrees with 50% humidity at the time. There was a head wind of about 10mph and elevation was between 0 and 100ft.
    Although now that I look at it people are saying the drag strip is at 300ft elevation.

    Here's the weather: http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Obs...ation=USWA0206 (Wednesday @ about 8:00pm)

    2012 EvoX MR - 11.289 @ 123.24mph
    2015 Scion FR-S - D-Street in SCCA Solo II
    Info/Pics: Instagram / Build Thread
    Sponsors: DSGPerformance
    Founder: Evil Apex Racing

  3. #28
    Senior Member flawlessninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,453
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Locust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Locust View Post
    I believe Jon said it's at 26 and tapers off to 24. It was about 68 degrees with 50% humidity at the time. There was a head wind of about 10mph and elevation was between 0 and 100ft.
    Although now that I look at it people are saying the drag strip is at 300ft elevation.

    Here's the weather: http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Obs...ation=USWA0206 (Wednesday @ about 8:00pm)
    According to dragtimes.com the DA was about 550 at the time you did the run:
    http://www.dragtimes.com/da-density-...time=7:53%20PM

    If you fill in your ET and trap speed at the bottom it'll give you an estimated ET and trap, but in this case your actual ET and trap speed were better than the calculated numbers... lol high score?
    @stephenemersondickens
    2012 PBP Evo X GSR
    WTF Tuned | Flex Fuel | Full ETS Bolt-Ons | Íhlins/SuperPro/Torque Solution Suspension
    SM #11
    SCCA Member # 467273 ← Use me as a referral for a membership discount!!
    NASA Member # 179774

  4. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Moscow/Russia
    Posts
    138
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today we was on drag racing chemp of Crimea (Russia) . I show RaceLogic results of my good friend's GSR EvoX SST with gtx3076 early. Now that was be official results :
    image.jpg
    10.987@129mph 60ft at 1.828
    Last edited by 0uch.!; 06-10-2017 at 05:42 PM.

  5. #30
    Global Mod of Stuffs Locust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,131
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 0uch.! View Post
    Today we was on drag racing chemp of Crimea (Russia) . I show RaceLogic results of my good friend's GSR EvoX SST with gtx3076 early. Now that was be official results :
    image.jpg
    10.987@129mph 60ft at 1.828
    So he's the left side of that slip? What name am I putting on the top 10 list, yours or does he have an account/name here?

    2012 EvoX MR - 11.289 @ 123.24mph
    2015 Scion FR-S - D-Street in SCCA Solo II
    Info/Pics: Instagram / Build Thread
    Sponsors: DSGPerformance
    Founder: Evil Apex Racing

  6. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Moscow/Russia
    Posts
    138
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Locust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 0uch.! View Post
    Today we was on drag racing chemp of Crimea (Russia) . I show RaceLogic results of my good friend's GSR EvoX SST with gtx3076 early. Now that was be official results :
    image.jpg
    10.987@129mph 60ft at 1.828
    So he's the left side of that slip? What name am I putting on the top 10 list, yours or does he have an account/name here?
    Yes, he was on the left. That guy doesnt have accaunt on this forum((. His name is Rollan Pogoreltsev . Instagram @rollandovillalobos69 . To the next races i think we make full power of his car config on 3076gtx.

  7. #32
    Global Mod of Stuffs Locust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,131
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well get him to make an account here please and I'll add him to the list. Doesn't have to post, just needs to be a member. The list is for members otherwise it would be silly as I'd have to go dig up everyone's top times from the other forums.

    2012 EvoX MR - 11.289 @ 123.24mph
    2015 Scion FR-S - D-Street in SCCA Solo II
    Info/Pics: Instagram / Build Thread
    Sponsors: DSGPerformance
    Founder: Evil Apex Racing

  8. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Moscow/Russia
    Posts
    138
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Locust View Post
    Well get him to make an account here please and I'll add him to the list. Doesn't have to post, just needs to be a member. The list is for members otherwise it would be silly as I'd have to go dig up everyone's top times from the other forums.
    You can use my name with his results becouse register in this forum its to hard for him))) I built engine, gearbox and tune that car
    Rollan is 1 of my best friends !

  9. #34
    Global Mod of Stuffs Locust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,131
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 0uch.! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Locust View Post
    Well get him to make an account here please and I'll add him to the list. Doesn't have to post, just needs to be a member. The list is for members otherwise it would be silly as I'd have to go dig up everyone's top times from the other forums.
    You can use my name with his results becouse register in this forum its to hard for him))) I built engine, gearbox and tune that car
    Rollan is 1 of my best friends !
    Done. Is that a Euro or Asia version of the GSR SST?

    2012 EvoX MR - 11.289 @ 123.24mph
    2015 Scion FR-S - D-Street in SCCA Solo II
    Info/Pics: Instagram / Build Thread
    Sponsors: DSGPerformance
    Founder: Evil Apex Racing

  10. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    70
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll play.

    This was back in Oct 2015. I shifted early in first due to still having gearbox on auto mode
    (right before I changed it in second). Then I hit the limiter on 3rd. I think it might have an 11 in it. This is in Florida

    Car is a 12 MR. Setup is ebcs, test pipe, intake, exhaust, downpipe, and intercooler, and TJ's tuning magic on E85.

    IMG_4845.jpg
    Last edited by CrackMyTCU; 06-18-2017 at 10:07 AM.
    2012 MR

  11. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Moscow/Russia
    Posts
    138
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Locust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 0uch.! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Locust View Post
    Well get him to make an account here please and I'll add him to the list. Doesn't have to post, just needs to be a member. The list is for members otherwise it would be silly as I'd have to go dig up everyone's top times from the other forums.
    You can use my name with his results becouse register in this forum its to hard for him))) I built engine, gearbox and tune that car
    Rollan is 1 of my best friends !
    Done. Is that a Euro or Asia version of the GSR SST?
    .It's 2008 Euro GSR SST car .
    Last edited by 0uch.!; 06-18-2017 at 12:47 PM.

  12. #37
    Senior Member alejo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    106
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    08 GSR with ATP GTX3576R , 11.024@121.81 1.759 60foot , I Need more sitting time on the car and a final drive.


    Car # is 224

    Time.jpg

  13. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Locust View Post
    May I know if this is stock turbo? Can you share how you launched?

    I just got of the track, only did a 2.1 60s and 13.1 1/4 Mile on Stock Turbo.

    Below is the boost / speed / tps plot

    Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 4.32.03 PM.jpg

    Oh: Clutch was sliding if that helps with the diagnosis.

    Thanks!
    Last edited by IGX; 02-16-2018 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Added info

  14. #39
    Global Mod of Stuffs Locust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,131
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IGX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Locust View Post
    May I know if this is stock turbo? Can you share how you launched?

    I just got of the track, only did a 2.1 60s and 13.1 1/4 Mile on Stock Turbo.

    Below is the boost / speed / tps plot

    Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 4.32.03 PM.jpg

    Oh: Clutch was sliding if that helps with the diagnosis.

    Thanks!
    MAP EF2 on E-76 or so. Launched at OEM launch control for an MR against 15mph headwind.

    2012 EvoX MR - 11.289 @ 123.24mph
    2015 Scion FR-S - D-Street in SCCA Solo II
    Info/Pics: Instagram / Build Thread
    Sponsors: DSGPerformance
    Founder: Evil Apex Racing

  15. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I thought it was a Stock Turbo.

    My EF4 died after just 2k miles, bought a repair kit which didn't fit.

  16. #41
    Global Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    300
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never saw this thread, Ill have to find my time slip from last year. 11.7 @130

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •