User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 48 of 48

Thread: Not happy.....

  1. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ak47
    I got my car back yesterday from Stuart's and it looks great! Granted it was just a small scratch and all they did was repair it and clear coated the entire hood. They did do a nice job regardless. Car was also cleaned inside and out. I'd recommend them. Sorry to here Jeremy had issues with them. Hopefully he got it resolved.

  2. #27
    Senior Member ak47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,842
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it will be 7 weeks now and I still don't have it. I'm actually asking the mod at North Texas Evo Club to remove that shop to their recommended shop for Evo X. I was on disability for 4 weeks and now I'm already working 2 weeks ago.

  3. #28
    Senior Member ak47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,842
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazpilot View Post
    Ak47
    I got my car back yesterday from Stuart's and it looks great! Granted it was just a small scratch and all they did was repair it and clear coated the entire hood. They did do a nice job regardless. Car was also cleaned inside and out. I'd recommend them. Sorry to here Jeremy had issues with them. Hopefully he got it resolved.
    Good for you man.

  4. #29
    Senior Member Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    2,546
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ak47 have you contacted your insurance company about this? They can bring heat on the shop that you can't.

    Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
    2010 GG Evo X

    Power:
    AMS Down-pipe, MAP Resonated TP, UR Dual Exhaust, ETS Intake, Grimspeed 3 Port, Synapse DV, AMS Inter-cooler, MAP UICP and
    Tuned by Chet using EcuFlash
    Interior:
    AEM Boost and Wideband Gauges
    Suspension & Handling:
    Ohlin R&T Coilovers w/ 10k/10k springs

  5. #30
    Senior Member ak47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,842
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    @ak47 have you contacted your insurance company about this? They can bring heat on the shop that you can't.

    Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
    The insurance just send them a check last week because they forgot that clear bra on that rear door. The insurance just email me. I'm giving them this week. I'm still humble enough, I don't yell and curse....I mean not yet.

    The thing is they are not recommended by the insurance.

    I'm just focusing on my Volvo right now.
    Last edited by ak47; 10-24-2016 at 08:07 AM.

  6. #31
    Senior Member Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    2,546
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, I would put your game bred dog in the pit after getting so much shit from this place. You insurance company has a lot of weight to throw around financially and legally.

    If I was down there I would yell at them for you. Unfortunately I have had to do that a lot lately.

    Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
    2010 GG Evo X

    Power:
    AMS Down-pipe, MAP Resonated TP, UR Dual Exhaust, ETS Intake, Grimspeed 3 Port, Synapse DV, AMS Inter-cooler, MAP UICP and
    Tuned by Chet using EcuFlash
    Interior:
    AEM Boost and Wideband Gauges
    Suspension & Handling:
    Ohlin R&T Coilovers w/ 10k/10k springs

  7. #32
    Senior Member ak47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,842
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Man, I would put your game bred dog in the pit after getting so much shit from this place. You insurance company has a lot of weight to throw around financially and legally.

    If I was down there I would yell at them for you. Unfortunately I have had to do that a lot lately.

    Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

    I called the insurance and they told me that there is nothing they can do about it because it is not their recommended shop. They are using service King and i choose this shop because of forum recommendation. Now I'm 100 times not happy.

  8. #33
    Senior Member Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    2,546
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, well typically there are laws in place to protect banks from eating the cost of a vehicle jacked by a auto body joint since most are financed. Of couse out east in PA there are...Texas may not have those laws. Try the bank you financed with and see if they can help.

    If I was in Texas, I'd lend an hand by being a huge dick to them. I had an issue with a contractor for work on my home my wife was amazed how I rectified that issue. It's sad you pay someone to do a job right....the minimum expectation for any job and fools act like that is unreasonable.

    Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nate; 10-25-2016 at 01:37 PM.
    2010 GG Evo X

    Power:
    AMS Down-pipe, MAP Resonated TP, UR Dual Exhaust, ETS Intake, Grimspeed 3 Port, Synapse DV, AMS Inter-cooler, MAP UICP and
    Tuned by Chet using EcuFlash
    Interior:
    AEM Boost and Wideband Gauges
    Suspension & Handling:
    Ohlin R&T Coilovers w/ 10k/10k springs

  9. #34
    Senior Member ak47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,842
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Haha, well typically there are laws in place to protect banks from eating the cost of a vehicle jacked by a auto body joint since most are financed. Of couse out east in PA there are...Texas may not have those laws. Try the bank you financed with and see if they can help.

    If I was in Texas, I'd lend an hand by being a huge dick to them. I had an issue with a contractor for work on my home my wife was amazed how I rectified that issue. It's sad you pay someone to do a job right....the minimum expectation for any job and fools act like that is unreasonable.

    Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
    The car is fully paid. They have until Friday before I go there.

  10. #35
    Senior Member Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    2,546
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ak47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Haha, well typically there are laws in place to protect banks from eating the cost of a vehicle jacked by a auto body joint since most are financed. Of couse out east in PA there are...Texas may not have those laws. Try the bank you financed with and see if they can help.

    If I was in Texas, I'd lend an hand by being a huge dick to them. I had an issue with a contractor for work on my home my wife was amazed how I rectified that issue. It's sad you pay someone to do a job right....the minimum expectation for any job and fools act like that is unreasonable.

    Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
    The car is fully paid. They have until Friday before I go there.
    Good luck man, hope it all gets resolved.

    Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
    2010 GG Evo X

    Power:
    AMS Down-pipe, MAP Resonated TP, UR Dual Exhaust, ETS Intake, Grimspeed 3 Port, Synapse DV, AMS Inter-cooler, MAP UICP and
    Tuned by Chet using EcuFlash
    Interior:
    AEM Boost and Wideband Gauges
    Suspension & Handling:
    Ohlin R&T Coilovers w/ 10k/10k springs

  11. #36
    Senior Member ak47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,842
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Car is coming tomorrow. I need to tie a yellow ribbon.

  12. #37
    Senior Member ak47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,842
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evo is coming home today.

  13. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    951
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ak47 View Post
    Evo is coming home today.
    Congrats hope it is 100%!

  14. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,075
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ak47 View Post
    The insurance just send them a check last week because they forgot that clear bra on that rear door.
    I have a small collection of the factory clear pieces that go on the rear door lower edge.

  15. #40
    Senior Member ak47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,842
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yxd68 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ak47 View Post
    The insurance just send them a check last week because they forgot that clear bra on that rear door.
    I have a small collection of the factory clear pieces that go on the rear door lower edge.
    It's done already and the car is in line for complete detailing.

  16. #41
    Senior Member ak47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,842
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So they find those bolts for the hood vents and can't it too...they buy a new vents plus that metal underhood scoop is new too because they cant find those plastic tabs.whatever but i got a new of those.

  17. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Posts
    91
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dang ak
    Are you still dealing with this?? Man I'm glad I read your post but sorry it hasn't been resolved

  18. #43
    Senior Member ak47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,842
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's all done finally.

  19. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,263
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ak47 View Post
    It's all done finally.
    And are you happy with the work?

  20. #45
    Senior Member ak47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,842
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmartigan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ak47 View Post
    It's all done finally.
    And are you happy with the work?

    NO
    due to this even they fixed it already but 13 weeks. The paint quality is good.

    Hood scoop bubbles
    Left hood vent missing 1 bolt/screw
    Right hood vent missing 2 bolts/screw
    Metal under hood scoop missing
    Hood heat shield missing
    Radiator plastic cover missing
    Rear right bumper side aero needs screw
    Rear left bumper side aero needs screw and this one needs to re- install as it is low compare to the right.
    Right door rubber ripped
    Day time running light left socket is off and missing
    Small left hood clear coat scratch, left passenger aero(just buffing)
    Clear bra on right rear door missing
    2 front bumper bolt missing.

  21. #46
    Senior Member Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    2,546
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is confusing, is that a list of issues they fixed or issues you still have.

    Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
    2010 GG Evo X

    Power:
    AMS Down-pipe, MAP Resonated TP, UR Dual Exhaust, ETS Intake, Grimspeed 3 Port, Synapse DV, AMS Inter-cooler, MAP UICP and
    Tuned by Chet using EcuFlash
    Interior:
    AEM Boost and Wideband Gauges
    Suspension & Handling:
    Ohlin R&T Coilovers w/ 10k/10k springs

  22. #47
    Senior Member ak47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,842
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    This is confusing, is that a list of issues they fixed or issues you still have.

    Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
    They are all fixed but I will never be happy about it, it should never be neglected in the 1st place.

  23. #48
    Senior Member s2krunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    222
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear that man. Its unbelievable shop took that long.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •